This website provides many online facilities, including prescription ordering. It also contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery. We hope you find it useful and informative.
If you have recently joined us, so that we can get to know your health needs, please make an appointment with our nurses for a New Patient Health Check as soon as possible.
If you are a visitor to the area, or have friends or relatives staying with you who need medical attention, we will be pleased to help.
You can access free and impartial advice on health, illness and disease by clicking on www.patient.co.uk
Easy to search reliable health information – specifically for childhood concerns
Other Useful Links
- The West Norfolk CCG website can be accessed by clicking on www.westnorfolkccg.nhs.uk
- The NHS website can be accessed by clicking on www.nhs.uk
- Healthwatch, Norfolk - Tel: 0808 1689669 Website: www.healthwatchnorfolk.co.uk
- Wellbeing - Tel: 03001231503 Website: www.wellbeingnandw.co.uk
- West Norfolk Carers - Tel: 01553 768155 Website: www.westnorfolkcarers.org.uk
- Norfolk Age UK Helpline 0300 5001217 Website: www.ageuknorfolk.org.uk
- LILY (Living Independently in Later Years) Website: www.asklily.org.uk (01553) 616200
- West Norfolk Deaf Association (01553) 773399 email: email@example.com
- For information about common foot problems visit the Society of Chiropodists &
Podiatrists' website: www.feetforlife.org
- The Macmillan & Hudson Palliative Care Centre, Wisbech can be contacted for information about different types of cancer or other progressive diseases.
Email: millan@VSNCH.freewire.co.uk or telephone 01945 466312
- The Cancer Information Centre at Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital can be contacted for information on different types of cancer, cancer treatments, control of symptoms, local sources of support and complementary care.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 287048
- To find out all about the fpa (formerly known as The Family Planning Association)
visit their website: www.fpa.org.uk or for integrated contraception and sexual health
service across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk go to www.icash.nhs.uk
or call 0300 3003030.
- The Mancroft Advice Project, better known as MAP, is an independent information,
advice and counselling service for young people aged between 11 and 25. For more
information visit their website: www.map.uk.net